Our services touch on many aspects of support for children and families. Here are some of our favorite resources within those diverse areas.
Helpful Places to Turn
Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that perspective is even more amazing than yours.
On Thursday, February 28th more than 350 educators, juvenile justice, and law enforcement professionals gathered for the Bullying Prevention and Education conference, organized and presented by the B.R.A.C.E. Project. Keynote Speaker for the conference, which was sponsored by the DCU for Kids foundation, was Massachusetts Attorney General, Martha Coakley.
This page has been created as a resource to help your school or organization with Bullying prevention strategies.
B.R.A.C.E. Project Resources
YOU, Inc. Bullying Prevention Resources
- For a complete list of Bullying Prevention and Remediation services available from Y.O.U., Inc., click here.
- www.preventbullying.worcesterschool.org (Worcester Public Schools)
- www.thebullyproject.com (Bully documentary and educational materials)
- www.worcesterda.com (Worcester County District Attorney’s website)
- www.pbis.org/school/bully_prevention (Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports)
- www.connectsafely.org (Has the FACEBOOK Parent Guide on this site)
- www.nasponline.org/resources/crisis_safety/crisis(warning signs for peers, parents and educators; strategies for preventing teen suicide and interventions)
- www.doe.mass.edu/bullying (The MA Department of Elementary and Secondary Education)
- www.fcsn.org (Federation for Children with Special Needs)
- www.MARCcenter.org (The Massachusetts Aggression Reduction Center)
- www.schooldiscovereducation.com/lessonplans/9-12.html#(Lesson plans for helping children learn about a variety of subjects including eating disorders, drugs puberty sports, depression etc.)
- www.youinc.org (link to B.R.A.C.E. Project materials and all Y.O.U., Inc. programs)